Crying is one of the most natural sentimental expressions. We cry out of sadness, anger, bitterness, joy or happiness. We can express positive and negative emotions through tears. However, not all of us find it easy to show that sensitive side because it is taken as an act of weakness. That is why dreaming of crying can be a somewhat disturbing dream experience.
On various occasions, when you see some kind of crying in your dreams, you usually take it as a nightmare. Although dreaming of misfortunes or bad news is not a dream experience that is pleasant for anyone, these can be useful to understand certain situations around you.
It is not necessary that you are in the middle of a depressive or sad stage to dream of crying . Almost always those who tend to repress their feelings live this dream experience as a way of externalizing those feelings that they have hidden inside. A specific situation where this dream can occur is in recent parents who have the baby in a crib in their bedroom. If the baby begins to cry, this external element can enter the parents’ dream and for no reason you come to dream of crying . If so, there is nothing to interpret. Otherwise, if there was no external element and also the dream has become repetitive, then pay attention to the details to discover its exact meaning.
Our recommendation for you is that, before letting yourself be carried away by your own knowledge, look up the meaning in our dictionary. You will be able to understand each meaning of dreaming of crying and you will know the exact interpretation of your dream experience. Keep in mind that they are general interpretations and it is you who must adapt them to the current situation you live. Remember that these are messages from your subconscious so that you can observe your surroundings well and apply certain necessary changes.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM OF CRYING?
To understand the meaning of dreaming of crying, you must analyze what is the reason for crying during sleep. What happened in the dream that made you cry? Perhaps you received good or bad news, or you saw something that made you cry with joy or sorrow. To find the precise meaning of your dream, you must remember even the smallest detail of your dream experience in order to adapt the interpretation to your current situation. Remember that each person is a world and dreams are very personal experiences, so to find the real meaning of your dream you must take into account both the details of your dream and your current life situation.
If you really want to know the meaning of dreaming of crying, it is essential that you analyze precisely the cause that leads you to a dream experience where tears are the protagonists. Gather well all the details not only of your dream but of what has been happening in your life in these days because then we will present different interpretations of dreaming of crying .
Dream of crying a lot
Dreaming of crying a lot is the way your subconscious tells you that you have been receiving many blows at the same time and you need to let go of all that pain. It is time for you to find someone close and trustworthy to talk about what is hurting you. If you have lived a difficult moment in previous days and you have not taken out all that feeling, your subconscious is showing you that you must do it in order to continue. Good things await you, but you must leave that pain behind.
Dreams that someone dies and cry a lot
To dream that someone dies and cry a lot is a dream experience that can be somewhat disturbing. Nobody wants one of their loved ones to pass away. Do not worry, this is a dream of good omen which tells you that you have achieved your goal in life and you should feel satisfied about it.
Also read the interpretation of dreams with the dead .
Dreaming of seeing someone cry
Dreaming of seeing someone cry is closely related to your own feelings towards someone else. If you are one of the people who in real life cry very little, it means that dreams are that valve through which you release all the feeling towards that other person. You must discover what you were feeling while you were crying to the other person. If you were crying out of sadness, there is probably a situation that needs to be fixed.
Dream of seeing a woman cry
Dreaming of seeing a woman cry is not a very good omen. Soon you will do an injustice to someone who appreciates you very much. In case the woman you see crying is you, it means that you do not usually cry and at this moment you need to do it, but there is something that prevents you from doing it. Let your feelings flow and free yourself from all pressure. Don’t let them take over you.
Dreaming of seeing a man cry
Dreaming of seeing a man cry bears a certain similarity to the previous dream experience. You are a person who rarely cries in real life, but right now you need to. This makes you see a man cry in your dreams, that man is you, but with another personality. Only then do you end up venting. To stop having this type of dream, it is correct that you seek to talk with a trusted person to whom to let that flow that makes you cry while you sleep.
Dream of crying with grief
Dreaming of crying with grief indicates that things in your real life are not going as they should. You probably received bad news or you may be going through a season of low morale. Crying with grief is one of the most painful and suffocating cries. It may seem strange, but it is healthy to go through these moments, you will soon recover and you will have much more strength and courage to achieve what you set out to do.
Dream of crying for love
Dreaming of crying for love is a fairly frequent dream experience in those who have suffered from a bad love. They abound in people who have recently ended a love relationship. The relationship was a total failure or perhaps by declaring your good feelings that person only sees you as someone who can only provide friendship. You should not worry, talk to someone you trust and let go of that bad love.
OTHER MEANINGS OF DREAMS WITH CRYING
- Dreaming of crying with rage indicates that you have not managed to meet that proposed goal. It can be a personal, academic, or professional goal. You should not take this situation so eagerly. Take a breath and release your stress. Sharing with your loved ones will help you not only overcome this failure, but also achieve something better.
- If you have dreamed of crying because of impotence it can be very distressing. Not having the ability to control a situation can be very frustrating. Not finding a job, not being able to solve a simple situation, not making that ideal person fall in love and more. If in your dreams you cry of impotence it is because you need to do it in real life to get rid of that weight.
- Dreaming of crying over cheating or infidelity can be very painful. However, this dream is very much associated with bad company. There is a person very close to you who is close to causing you great harm if you do not react in time and take charge of the situation.
- If you dreamed of crying with joy it is a dream of good omen. You are about to start a season full of tranquility for you and yours. In addition, you will receive a lot of good news, whether it is a family or love reconciliation. They will return you borrowed money or an asset that you thought was lost.
- Dreaming of crying and no one listening can make you completely despair. This dream experience indicates that you feel frustration caused by communication problems with your current environment. You think that nobody pays attention to you and therefore you think you are alone. Try to open up with your friends and share with them. Seek to meet new friends.
- Dreaming of a crying mother may scare you a little, but you should not worry. This dream reveals that you will achieve success in your next projects. In case your mother is crying with grief in the dream, it means that something worries her greatly and that is why she feels very sad. This can also be a sign that you have a disease soon. Take care of her, pay close attention to her and show her your love.
I am passionate about writing, reading, and communication. Since I was little I'm curious and I try to understand how all things that involve human behavior and relationships work. That's why I believe that life has guided me here, a place where I can unite communication and self-knowledge, which are two things I love.