The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums, or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limiting nature), not to use them for:
- Carry out illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers, or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes, and any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the person’s dignity, that is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety, or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Following the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the HOLDER. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the OWNER’s pages.